Thursday, October 25, 2012

Flagstaff

This last week the girls and I had a fun chance to sneak away from the heat of Mesa and head up to see my cousin in Flagstaff.  It was a long drive, but totally worth it. Keira had a blast playing with her girls! (you would never know from the pictures, but trust me she had fun.) We even got to see their horse and Keira got to ride on it with Sydney! I am still mad at myself that I forgot my camera for that part! I loved being able to visit with my cousin Jami! She is such an amazing person and made us feel so welcome and right at home.  Thanks Jami! 




This picture of Hayden totally makes my day every time I see it! She is so stinkin cute!!!!




It was so nice to be able to spend some time with family that I haven't seen in a while! I am looking forward to going up there again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment