Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Catching Up

I know that I am way behind in doing this, but I am finally doing it. The past few months have been crazy busy at our house.  It seemed as though one holiday rolled into the next this year without any break!  I was also taking two classes this last semester and that kept me very busy.  I am happy to say that I have passed both of them and now I am in my final semester before I graduate! I can't even tell you how excited I am.

Halloween

 Keira loved carving the pumpkins...well she enjoyed playing in the seeds more than actually carving, but it was still fun.




We just went around our little neighborhood to take the girls Trick or Treating and they had alot of fun.  At first Jorgen and I were a little disappointed because most of the houses in our area turned their lights off and didn't want to give candy to our darling children, how rude! Ha! But the houses that did give out candy made up for it by giving out handfuls of candy.  Keira called it "Tricker Candy" 


 Jorgen testing their candy to make sure it wasn't poisoned...


Snow White!

No comments:

Post a Comment