Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Christmas

I love Christmas time! It is so special and I just love it! Jorgen and I were talking about how we have many different things just set aside for Christmas.  We have special decorations, traditions, foods, and even special dishes. Christmas is supposed to be a special time, not to just open presents, but to think about our Savior.  This year I really felt as though I drew closer to my Savior more than any other Christmas.  Maybe it is because I am a mom now and thinking about baby Jesus brings an overwhelming feeling of love and joy to my heart.  I just wanted this Christmas to last forever, but I guess I can always try to carry the spirit of Christmas or, Christ, in my heart at all times.

Making a gingerbread train with Daddy 


 Egg nog mustache.....We all sure love egg nog in our house! I even made my own this year and it actually tasted really good! I can't wait until next year to make some more! :) 

 Decorating the tree...It didn't stay decorated for long...good thing our decorations were made out of felt...it will still be a few more years before we bring back out our nice decorations!
 Keira liked wearing the tree skirt more than she liked seeing it around the tree....remind you of anyone (kiki?) 


 On the night before Christmas Eve we went over to Jorgen's brother's house to have a nice dinner and see Santa....Keira wasn't so sure about Santa...
 Neither was Jess

Christmas Eve we went down to Tucson to spend Christmas with Jorgen's parents.  We had so much fun and the girls were sure spoiled by both grandparents....I mean Santa...for Christmas.


Making Christmas Crepes with Gammy! 

Pushing around Scout in her new stroller! 

It was so fun to spend time with Family! We are so blessed to live close by so much of our family! It is going to be hard moving so far away from them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment