Sunday, October 13, 2013

Coast to Coast Trip part 1

I am here playing catch up again! We made our big move from Arizona to Virginia and so far we really like it! The trip across the country was long and fun at the same time.  We tried to stop and do things here and there so the girls could run around and have fun.

Goodbye Arizona! To be honest there are not many things that I will miss about Arizona. But I do miss having a garage! This house was good to us though and brought many happy memories! It was 117 degrees the weekend we packed up and left.  I will NOT miss that heat....although humidity isn't much better!


First stop on our trip we went to California.  We stayed with my brother Jason and his wife Whitney! We also got to meet up with one of my best friends Alex and her family for some great beach time!


 Keira was not a fan of getting wet and then getting in the sand.  She was very distraught that the sand wasn't coming off her wet body! Poor baby!


Jorgen looking for some good waves to play in!


Once Keira dried off she actually liked playing in the sand.  Neither one of the girls wanted to get in the water again.


The England's!  It makes me so sad to think that we live on opposite sides of the country from each other now! Maybe one day we will actually live closer to each other.  I miss this girl way too much!





Jess is trying to run away from the water! It was too cold and came in too fast for her!
Next stop....back to Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment