Sunday, October 13, 2013

Utah

We had so much fun in Utah while we were there! While in Utah we got to celebrate our 4th Anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Saigon, getting our favorite dinner, Pho! When we lived in Utah we always went to this restaurant and ordered the same thing! It was a perfect date night! :)



 My parents moved to Lindon and this trail starts at the top of the hill they now live on! It was so  beautiful, especially when you can capture a really cute daddy/daughter bonding moment! :)


Kiki and me! :)


Keira thinks that she is just one of the girls now! She sure loves her aunties and can't wait for them to come and visit us soon....hint...hint!

Jorgen and I wanted to go down and walk around BYU.  We love that place and now can see why our parents thought it was so fun to take us to the campus when we little!  While we were there Jessalyn made a mad dash to a pool of water.  Luckily for her Kristi ran over to save her from getting wet, but at the expense of her head.


She cut her head wide open on this little lady's finger.  Who knew it was so sharp!  Good thing Dr. Goodman was there with some handy dandy super glue to make her head all better!


 Stopping to smell the flowers!


We LOVED our time at BYU.  Sometimes I wish that I could go back.  I have so many great memories of studying and going to classes.  I will always cherish those times! Maybe one day I will actually graduate from this place!!!!!


While in Utah we also got to see another one of my dearest friends, Rachel! Her little boys were darling!


I can't believe that we both now have two kids and have been married for 4 years! It seems like just yesterday we lived around the corner from each other and would pick each other up to go to Sonic to get tater tots, corn dogs, and cream slushes and just talk! :)


It was pretty windy one day and so we got to go and fly some kites!


Keira loved it! 


I Sure love my little ladies!


Gammy and her babies!!!!


My sisters (minus Whitney).  I am not sure if any of us would know what to do with a boy!


My mamma! :) I sure love her!


These girls have my parents wrapped around their fingers!


We celebrated Jess' birthday a few weeks early so that my family could celebrate with her.  The girls did what they do best.....eat the frosting off the cake! :)


It went by way too fast, but we sure had fun! We love you and miss you all! Next stop....the open road!

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you keep your blog up while you are living away! You are such a wonderful wife and mom and I love keeping up with you!!

    ReplyDelete